Our Product Categories
Our Most Popular Products
- For Residential, Industrial & Commercial Operation
- Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch
- Two AC Outputs
- Unique PowerAssist feature
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Up to 6 Quattros can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output.
- Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.
- UPS & Integrated 140A Powerful Charger
- The Color Control GX is the communication-centre of your installation.
- It offers at-a-glance live information, and lets you control all products connected to it.
- Full system control is gained – almost anywhere in the world – by accessing your Color Control GX using our free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal
- This is the reliable Amp Hour, Battery Fuel Gauge Meter from Victron Energy.
- This Victron Battery Monitor keeps track of current flowing in and out of a battery bank and uses a sophisticated algorithm to read out the state of charge of the battery in Percentage Remaining and Amp Hours Remaining.
- It also displays Volts and Amps, time to go, and Consumed Energy and keeps track of Historic Data including Battery Efficiency, Average Discharge, Deepest Discharge, Number of Cycles, Overvoltage, and Undervoltage Alarms
- The three-phase Fronius Eco in power categories 25.0 and 27.0 kW perfectly meets all the requirements of large-scale commercial and industrial installations.
- Thanks to its light weight and SnapINverter mounting system, this transformerless device can be installed quickly and easily either indoors or outdoors.
- This inverter series sets new standards with its IP 66 protection class. In addition, its integrated all-pole string fuse holders and optional DC fuse mean that string collection boxes are no longer required.
- Three Phase – 1 MPPT
- Smarter, Lighter, more Flexible
- The Fronius Symo’s ability to communicate with the user, the PV system and the grid makes it one of the smartest inverters available.
- With the Fronius SnapINverter design it is also one of the lightest and easiest to install.
- The wide input voltage range and two MPP trackers ensure super design flexibility.
- Boasting power categories ranging from 3.0 to 20.0 kW
- The Fronius Symo, transformerless three phase inverter suits solar PV systems of all sizes
- Three Phase – 2 MPPT
- A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries.
- Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time.
- MPPT BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
- By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage.
- The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
A truly innovative battery
The AGM Super Cycle batteries are the result of recent battery electrochemistry developments.
The paste of the positive plates is less sensitive to softening, even in case of repeated 100% discharge of the battery, and new additives to the electrolyte reduce sulfation in case of deep discharge.
Exceptional 100% depth of discharge (DoD) performance. Tests have shown that the Super Cycle battery does withstand at least three hundred 100% DoD cycles.
Offers a special AGM separator adding gel electrolyte. This innovative combination prevents acid stratification, improving the shallow cycle life.
– 2400 cycles at 20% discharge
– 200Ah capacity at 20 hours discharge
– Low internal resistance for high current discharge applications.