Tin Hook Solar Mounting, Aluminium for Roof Installations
A universal and code compliant mounting system for attaching solar panels to the roof of your property. Designed to be used with either tiled or tin roofs, with any slope from 0-60° (either flat or pitched), and fully cyclone rated even for wind region D. The easy insertion modules mean that you don’t have to slide each attachment along the rail to get it in place, they slot in quite easily at the very spot you want to attach them. For use with 40mm thick modules, a full range of components are available.
Silicon rubber seal at the bottom, to prevent leakages.
• Cyclone proof to Wind Region D (installation guide must be strictly adhered to)
• Vertical or horizontal panel mounting
• Suits any solar panel width
• Suitable for aluminium framed panels
• 10 year materials warranty
• AS/NZS 1170 approved
• Roof slope: up to 60°
• Wind load: 80m/s
• Snow load: 1.4kNm^2
Tin Hook Solar Mounting – Roof
> Sold individually, attaches the rail to the building frame underneath a tin roof