Energy. Anytime. Anywhere. The Professionals #1 Choice
Reliable sustainable energy solutions are not only possible, they are available for all applications. Victron is represented in Zimbabwe by Madison Solar Engineering (Pvt) Ltd. Clients get the high quality support that a brand like Victron deserves. Trained installation staff and a sales team that are not only ready to answer questions but are able to tailor a solution that will give you exactly what you require.
From 1st of January 2016, 5 Years of Warranty on all Victron Energy Products (except for batteries)
Remotely monitor Victron Energy equipment all over the world.Victron Remote Management is a free service provided by Victron Energy to remotely monitor electrical equipment anywhere, from your device.
MultiPlus & Quattro
800 VA – 15 KVA Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC sources, for example shore-side power and a generator, or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source. Full ultrafast UPS.
MPPT BlueSolar Charge Controller
Our Victron Blue Solar MPPT Charge Controllers support a PV input with a maximum open circuit voltage of 150V and have a maximum output of 35A and 85A respectively. They work with and will automatically recognise 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V battery systems.
Benefits of an MPPT are even more obvious when
- the solar array voltage is substantially higher than the battery voltage
- cell temperatures is below 45°C or above 75°C
- solar irradiance is low (e.g. overcast sky)
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Load output on the small models
- BatteryLife: intelligent battery management by load shedding
- Automatic battery voltage recognition
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high
- LED display
- can be operated/monitored remotely with Color Control GX
- free web interface (Victron Remote Management Portal)
Victron Battery Technology
VRLA AGM design life up to 7-10 years (20°C), VRLA GEL design life up to 12 years (20°C) , VRLA GEL 2V industrial tubular cell design life up to 20 years (20°C). The AGM range has very low internal resistance making them particularly suitable for high current discharge applications such as for inverters, thrusters and winches as well as engine starting.